OpenScape Business X3W & X5W (wall)
OpenScape Business X3W & X5W are communication systems which can be wall mounted.
OpenScape Business X3W includes a board shelf with three slot levels, which are equipped as follows:
- Slot level 1: slots for two peripheral boards
- Slot level 2: slot for the OCCM mainboard
- Slot level 3: slots for five options
OpenScape Business X5W includes a board shelf with six slot levels, which are equipped as follows:
- Slot levels 1 through 3: each slot level provides slots for two peripheral boards
- Slot level 4: slot for the OCCM mainboard
- Slot level 5: slot for a peripheral module in SIPAC format
- Slot level 6: slots for five options
The connection of telephones, CO trunks, etc., can be made directly at the boards or via an external main distribution frame. The back of the board frame has the UPSC-D, which integrates the functions of a power supply and a battery manager. No further components are required for permanent AC power supply operation. To maintain short-term battery emergency operation after a power failure, that is, to use uninterruptible power supply functions, you must also connect the OpenScape Business Powerbox.