OpenScape Business License
Licenses are categorized thematically into license groups. The following license groups are available:
- Basic licenses (Base license)
- Station licenses
- Voicemail licenses
- User licenses
- System licenses
The licenses for the OpenScape communication system are structured as follows:
- A basic license permanently activates the software of the communication system. This basic license is also required for activating all other licenses.
- Station licenses activate the phones for external voice communications.
- User-oriented licenses to unlock specific user features.
- System licenses to unlock general system-wide features
OpenScape licensing via:
- Locking ID (MAC ID)
- Advanced Locking ID (virtual MAC ID)
- Advanced Locking ID from Customer License Agent, CLA
You will receive a LIC file. This is entered in the Web Based Management (WBM).
The CLA we can provide for download.