Manufacturer Part Number: L30250-F600-C310
- Local telephone configuration and software update via Desktop Programmer and tool running on a PC, connection between PC andDesktop Programmer via USB
- Over the air configuration via Wireless Service Gateway (WSG)
OpenStage WL3 is our entry-level VoWLAN telephony device. To expand its capabilities, a message license can be applied to benefit from the advanced messaging functionality.
• Display: TFT display with multiple colors with high resolution, more than 65,000 colors. 176 × 220 pixel LCD with white LED backlighting
• Indicator: LED on top/front for visual indication of events and normal function. The LED may also be used for visual indication of a message.
• Silent alarm (vibration)
– 12 dial keys (3x4): 0 – 9, # and *
– 3 soft keys for dynamic feature access
– off-hook key
– on-hook and power on/off on the same key
– five-way navigation key
– sound-off side key
– volume up/down side key
– multifunction button at the top
– 10 hot keys (0, 2 – 9) for fast feature access
OpenStage WL3 telephones were tested on the following platforms:
• HiPath 3000 (from V9)
• HiPath 4000 (from V6)
• OpenScape Office (from V3)
• OpenScape Voice (from V6)
OpenStage WL3 telephones communicate to all of these platforms via SIP. OpenStage WL3 telephones are designed for enterprises that deploy WLAN and IP infrastructure and HiPath/OpenScape communication systems or other SIP-based communication systems.
In stock (abroad may vary) Weight: 1 kg per